- ‘Evolution of institutions in the medium run’ with Pierre Tarrès (2017)
- ‘Micro influence and macro dynamics of opinion formation’ with Bernhard Clemm von Hohenberg and Michael Mäs (2017)
- ‘Decentralized dynamics and fast convergence in the assignment game’, University of Oxford Department of Economics Discussion Paper 700 (2015), Extended Abstract in EC ’15 (see below)
- ‘The dynamics of social influence’, University of Oxford Department of Economics Discussion Paper 742 (2015)
- ‘Learning Efficient Nash Equilibria in Distributed Systems’ with H. Peyton Young, Games and Economic Behavior, 75, 882-897 (2012)
- ‘Evolutionary dynamics and equitable core selection in assignment games’ with Heinrich H. Nax, International Journal of Game Theory, 44, 4, 903-932 (2015)
- ‘Core Stability and Core Selection in a Decentralized Labor Matching Market’ with Heinrich H. Nax, Games, 7, 10 (2016)
Refereed conference articles
- ‘Decentralized dynamics to optimal and stable states in the assignment game’ with Heinrich H. Nax and H. Peyton Young, 52nd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, December 10-13, 2013. Florence, Italy, 2391-2397.
- ‘Decentralized dynamics and fast convergence in the assignment game’, Proceedings of the 16th ACM Conference on Economics and Computation (EC ’15), 2015. Portland, Oregon.