I am an Associate Professor (chargé de recherche) of Economics at the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) and a member of of the Grenoble Informatics Laboratory (LIG) team POLARIS. I am also an associate member of the Oxford-Man Institute at the University of Oxford.
NEW: Turning Europe’s Green Zoning strategy into a success with Miquel Oliu-Barton, see also VoxEU
- National level — original proposal (8 April 2020): English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano.
- International level — original proposal (30 April 2020): English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano.
OTHER RECENT RESEARCH
- Quick or cheap? Breaking points in dynamic markets with Panayotis Mertikopoulos and Heinrich H. Nax, EC’20
- Identity and Underrepresentation: Interactions between Race and Gender with Jean-Paul Carvalho
- Competitive Market Behavior: Convergence and Asymmetry in the Experimental Double Auction with Barbara Ikica, Simon Jantschgi, Heinrich H. Nax and Diego Nunez Duran
I work on game theory, studying peoples’ behavior in dynamic situations. My areas of expertise are game theory, micro-economics, and probability theory. I completed my DPhil at the University of Oxford, Mathematical Institute.