I am an Associate Professor (chargé de recherche) of Economics at the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) and a member of of the Grenoble Informatics Laboratory (LIG) team POLARIS. I am also an associate member of the Oxford-Man Institute at the University of Oxford.
NEW: SARS-CoV-2 elimination, not mitigation, creates best outcomes for health, the economy, and civil liberties with Miquel Oliu-Barton, Philippe Aghion, Patrick Artus, Ilona Kickbusch, Jeffrey V. Lazarus, Devi Sridhar, and Samantha Vanderslott, Lancet
—-Coverage: The New York Times, Financial Times, Daily Mail, Süddeutsche Zeitung, Le Monde, Libération, Le Temps, Euronews, Le Devoir, The Hill, 20 minutos, Die Welt, The Guardian (1, 2, 3, 4), New Scientist, The Atlantic, Exame, L’Express
Green zoning: an effective policy tool to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic
with Miquel Oliu-Barton, Health Policy (2021).
- National level — original proposal (8 April 2020): English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano.
- International level — original proposal (30 April 2020): English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano.
OTHER RECENT RESEARCH
- Quick or cheap? Breaking points in dynamic markets with Panayotis Mertikopoulos and Heinrich H. Nax, EC’20
- Identity and Underrepresentation: Interactions between Race and Gender with Jean-Paul Carvalho
- Competitive Market Behavior: Convergence and Asymmetry in the Experimental Double Auction with Barbara Ikica, Simon Jantschgi, Heinrich H. Nax and Diego Nunez Duran
I work on game theory, studying peoples’ behavior in dynamic situations. My areas of expertise are game theory, micro-economics, and probability theory. I completed my DPhil at the University of Oxford, Mathematical Institute.